Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What baby boy names really melt a womans heart?

I'm a guy and my wife has left the naming up to me! So I was wondering what name or names when you heard them were like"what a name for a guy". This is such a big deal to me so any input would be great. Two months til God gives me my lil man!!!What baby boy names really melt a womans heart?
Here is my baby names list! It might give you some suggestions, and it would help me out a lot if you could vote on them for me by just clicking thumbs up or thumbs down!http://www.babynames.com/namelist/970590…



Julian is the best one! It would absolutely melt my heart!
well names that i personally really like are: dante, demetri, coen, zachary, raphael, micah, seth, noah and cole



- they're a bit of a mixture and some are slighty quirky but i think they would well work for a baby as well as an adult, and also you can shorten and change them like zachary to zac and raphael to rapha or raphi



more "normal"/classic names i would suggest would be:

samuel = sam,

jacob

william = will

benjamin = ben

henry

joshua = josh

edward = ed

luke or lucas

or leon



hope this has given you some ideas! and congrats!What baby boy names really melt a womans heart?
Aawww, congrats! And what a sweet daddy you are to put so much thought and consideration to this!



Here's my favorite names.......

Colter ("Colt")

Blake

Jasper

Alexander

Graham

Dane

Weston

Easton

Noah

Beau (my son)

Judson (my other son)



Hope I helped! Good luck to you, I'm sure whatever name you choose will be perfect!What baby boy names really melt a womans heart?
Aw, congratulations. I'm glad you really want to name your baby boy a decent name. :) This question has warmed MY heart.

- Anthony James/Joseph/Jacob. His nickname could be "AJ", or something of the sort.

- Keith

- Alexander

- Michael

- James/Jamie

- David

- Andrew

- Deavon

- Preston

- Austin
I think this question melted my heart. That is so sweet that you are so excited about your little man, congratulations!!!



I think that name that is most likely to melt a woman's heart is NOAH!!! I think that there isn't a sweeter name out there, but it also sounds masculine and strong, and is biblical on top of everything else.



Some other suggestions!!!

Tristan

Riley

Sebastian

Connor

Brody

Jacob

Luke

Jack



Let me know what you think, I'd love to help you find a name that would work nicely!!!
Heyy! Congrats :)



-Benjamin - nn, Ben, Benny, Benjy

-Jack

-Noah

-Ethan

-Oliver

-Lewis

-Samuel

-Charles / Charlie - or nn Charlie

-Xavier

-Kaden / Caden



Don't go for something to unusual if you're not 100% sure, try to go with something not over used, but classy too, like Samuel or Benjamin.



Good luck!
Well here are some of my favourites; feel free to pick one if you like...

Kellan

Nicholas

Christian

Shane

Seamus (SHAY-muss)

Keaton

Gabriel

Jude

Leo

Tate

Finley

Ashton

Jasper

Keane

Roscoe

David

Patrick



I hope you find one you like, even if it's not me that suggests it.

X
Hey there!



I dont know what taste you have but here are my favourite boys names (",)



Kellan (Irish) means descendent of the bright headed one. This will definitley be my first sons name (",)

Cole

Blake

Ryan



Good luck with your baby son xxx
I'm In love with a Nick and i really like his name hahaha!! i think the name is cutee%26lt;3 i also think that Joe(Joeseph)

Jeremy I Love it!!

Zac(Zachary)

Those are nice names and they have a great meaning !
WHen I think of a fresh new baby boy- that will grow up into a strong successful man I think of

Harrison

Greyson

Cohen

Jett

Lucas

Theo

Eric

Reed

Good luck choosing-pick the one that feels right and dont care about what others think
Jay, Jett, Ojay, Tofer, Zevon.
Connor

Lucas

Gabriel

Jonah

Cameron

Noah

Gavin

Alexander

Caleb

Jackson

Keegan

Elijah

Nathaniel

Nathan

Evan

Zachary

Collin

Garrett

Oliver

Austen

Ethan

Benjamin

Jacob
These are the names I like:



Oliver

Matthew

Bradley

Dylan

Jacob

Joshua

Noah

Daniel

Benjamin

Lucas
William

Alexander

Tristan

Samuel

David

James

Matthew

Jack (John)

Maximilian

Callum

Lennon
Andrew

Jason

Anthony

Ethan

Jeremy

Lucas
everyones different but i like

Gabriel- Gabe

Noah

Abram

Cole

Charles- Charlie

Benjamin

Andrrew

Samuel

Luke
Andrew Kodi

Kenneth Brennan

Jackson Eric

Miles Nathan
Ethan

Patrick

Henry

Daniel

Davis

Duncan

Dexter

Joshua

Jonah
Noah

Bentley

Brody

James

Matthew

Luke

Owen

Tristan
Aiden, Noah, Caleb, Jacob, Sam and Radian are all really cute names
Brody

Ryan

Bentley

Oliver
I like

Ethan

Seth

Devon

Randy

Brendon

Brandon

Aiden

Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment