Saturday, February 4, 2012

I would like some edgy, unusual baby boy names that start with T.?

I'm not pregnant, probably will never want to be, I just like names.



Continuing on, I like these names:

Tayler - this spelling too

Tyson

Tallon/Talon

Terran

Teagan



Any other suggestions? Again, I only want names beginning with T. ThanksI would like some edgy, unusual baby boy names that start with T.?
Timothy

Theodore

Thorn

Tarquin
Tiber, Takoda, Thursday, Taghan, Tynan, Thaine, Tamson, Thames, Talfryn, Truman, Tad, Teague, Tavish, Theon, Tolan, Talis, Tallis, Twain, Tennyson, Tarun, Tierney, Tiernan, Talon, Tucker, Tavis, Tyrrell, Taine, Timur, Tesher, Thormond, Taron, Tyrone, Tobias, Talman, Thai, Tremaine, Taggart, Thorne, Taft, Trenton, Templar, Tyre, Ture, Tarim, Theron, Tartan, Talisman, Teva, Toronto, Taurin, Thaddeus, Timor, Trevin, Talbot, Timone, Tatian, Tenzin, Tivon, Tevis, Tamar, Thorpe, Tahir, Teal, Thatcher, Tade, Tiarnach, Taliesin,I would like some edgy, unusual baby boy names that start with T.?
I like Tyson, Tallon and Terran from your list:)... I also suggest..



Tyrone

Tymore

Theodore



That's all I can think of:). Hope I Helped%26lt;3xxx



Please answer mine?:)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…I would like some edgy, unusual baby boy names that start with T.?
My wife is Turkish so I asked her, here are some Turkish boys names



Temel - meaning chief



Tezcan - Impetuous



Tolga - War helmet



Tolunay - Full moon



Toros - after the Toros mountains



Tu?rul - sorry don't know the meaning, in this Turkish name the ? is silent.
Tobias? I'm not overly fond of the name, but it's a bit different.

If you're into kind of gothic, romantic names; Thaddius?

Tate?

Tarw? (Tarr-oo) It's Welsh for "bull". It's a tough sounding name!
Tyrone, Tanis, Tyranus, Tuck, Tucker, trent
Tariq



and btw those names are great!
Travis, Trent, Tennan or Torsen
Tibor
Thannis
Teivel- Yiddish for Devil :D
Trent

Thaddeus

Theodore (Theo)
Tyke

Trent

Tyron

Tyrone
taylor is nice my son is and spelt this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment