Thursday, February 9, 2012

Please can you rate the following baby boy names?

10 - love

1 - dislike



Between 1 and 10, please rate the following names, you can provide other comments if you wish.



Boys:



Riley

Levi

Benjamin

Austin

Kaden

Mason

Parker

Jordan

Porter

Jackson

Kai

Eli

Preston



I asked this yesterday but only got 2 answers. This is why I'm asking again.Please can you rate the following baby boy names?
Riley 10 :D

Levi 7

Benjamin 6

Austin 7

Kaden 7

Mason 9

Parker 8

Jordan 7

Porter 6

Jackson 6

Kai 6

Eli 5

Preston 9



Hope I helped :D
Riley: 6/10 This is one of my best guy friends names so I have a soft spot for it, although I don't love it for any other reason.



Levi: 8/10 Very masculine, off-beat but not hard to spell or pronounce.



Benjamin: 6/10 I prefer this as a middle name, although it's not bad. Bennett would be an alternative I'd prefer.



Austin: 6/10 Cute but not the greatest boys name out there, it doesn't stand out a lot in my opinion.



Kaden: 5/10 The 'aden' trend is getting old. I like this name above the others but spelled Caden.



Mason: 8/10 A very cute boy's name.



Parker: 8/10 I really like this, I think it's becoming without being over used.



Jordan: 1/10 I don't really care for this name for either gender. It's just not my style.



Porter: 1/10 It's just not for me.



Jackson: 7/10 This name is really cute, I actually love it for a little boy.



Kai: 1/10 I'm not a huge fan.



Eli: 8/10 This is a family name, so I really have grown to like it, it's very masculine and uncommon which I like. I also really like Elias and Elijah.



Preston: 7/10 Cute, maybe a bit pretentious to some, but I think as long as you have a simple middle name it's fine.Please can you rate the following baby boy names?
Riley ~ 9 (I think it's a great name. Personally, I prefer it for a girl, which is odd because I hate a good majority of unisex names. Riley happens to be my favorite.)



Levi ~ 10 (I love this name! My all-time favorite boys name is Donovan Levi.)



Benjamin ~ 3 (I've never really cared for this name, although I love "Ben"! I used to have Bennett with the nickname Ben on my favorites list.)



Austin ~ 5 (It's ok. I used to like it more, but I guess it just lost it's appeal.)



Kaden ~ 5 (It's alright. This is my favorite spelling.)



Mason ~ 6 (It's a nice name.)



Parker ~ 1 (I've always just hated this name. It's not very nice sounding to me. Also, it sounds like "park her".)



Jordan ~ 7 (I like it.)



Porter ~ 1 (I don't like it.)



Jackson ~ 4 (It's alright.)



Kai ~ 2 (I don't care for it.)



Eli ~ 9 (It's very handsome. I prefer it to the longer form: Elijah.)



Preston ~ 1 (I hate how this name sounds.)Please can you rate the following baby boy names?
Riley - 3, seems feminine

Levi - 5

Benjamin - 5

Austin - 6

Kaden - 10, my baby boy's middle name will be cade : )

Mason - 9

Parker - 9

Jordan - 7

Porter - 8

Jackson - 10, his first name will be jackson, except spelled jaxon : )

Kai - 4

Eli - 6

Preston - 7
Riley - i like it better for a girl, 4/10

Levi - 5/10

Benjamin - 6/10

Austin - 6/10

Kaden - 3/10

Mason- 5/10

Parker - 9/10

Jordan - 8/10

Porter - 2/10

Jackson - 7/10

Kai - 1/10

Eli - 6/10

Preston - 9/10
Riley- 8/10

Levi- 10/10

Benjamin-9.5/10

Austin- 2/10

Kaden- 6/10

Mason- 7/10

Parker-4/10

Jordan-8/10

Porter-7/10

Jackson- 5/10

Kai- 9/10

Eli-9/10

Preston-8/10
Riley 5

Levi 6

Benjamin 1

Austin 4

Kaden 3

Mason 5

Parker 2

Jordan 1

Porter 1

Jackson 1

Kai 7

Eli 2

Preston 3
Riley-7

Levi-9

Benjamin-8

Austin-6

Kaden-7

Mason-6

Parker-6

Jordan-9.5

Porter-2

Jackson-5

Kai-6

Eli-7

Preston-5
Riley-7

Levi-9

Benjamin-10

Austin-10

Kaden-4

Mason-7

Parker-8

Jordan-6

Porter-2

Jackson-8

Kai-2

Eli-4

Preston-6
Riley-8

Levi-3

Benjamin-1

Austin-5

Kaden-9

Mason-3

Parker-5

Jordan-9

Porter-3

Jackson-1

Kai-3

Eli-1

Preston-10
I like the name elvis actually!!! haha
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment