Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are the cutest baby boy names?

My mom is having a baby boy and we dont have any idea what to name is, our last name is Hunt so it has to be cute! I was thinking cuyler, but tell me what you think!What are the cutest baby boy names?
Kaden Samuel Hunt

Asher Samuel or Cole Hunt

Mark Lee Hunt

Oliver Adam Hunt

Allen Gerard Hunt

Gabriel Leroy Hunt

Gavin Tyler Hunt

Pierce Bryant Hunt

I love all of those names with hunt =]

of course you can switch them around xD but I like those mainly.
i must say i'm only answering this because i can't believe some smartas* hasn't said Mike. lol. but seriously, do not name him Michael.



Alexander

Ethan

Isaac

Leon

Noah

Bradley (Brad for short, and when older. this name ages seriously well)

and Zachary are all good names. they are quite cute for a baby, but they age well, meaning they sound like names you can call an adult without trying not to laugh at a baby nameWhat are the cutest baby boy names?
I really wanted to name my son Jackson (Jack for short), but my best friend named her son Jackson lol. I still really like the name.

Here are some others that are on my list:



Mason

Griffin

Logan

Austin

Carter

Caleb

Chandler

Connor

Malcolm

Noah

William

Dylan

Trevor

Troy

Nicholas

Riley

Lucas

James

Collin

Hunter



Good luck! :)What are the cutest baby boy names?
I don't like Cuyler at all.



Look for something that will age well. Something strong, professional, and cute only at the right times in life (like when he's a kid).



Andrew

Samuel

David

Adam

Ethan

Dominic

Nicholas

Christopher
don't give him something too lame, they do infact grow up. I mean a girl may think the name skyler is a cute name, as a guy i wouldn't like it though
Quinn

Kelly

Jayden

Jaxsyn

Casey

Shay

Trystan

Eli

Riley

Xayden

Micah

Skyler

Sasha

Kanyon

Dylan

Jacques

Dominiq

Kamdyn

Kody

Wyatt

Taylor

Rhys

Sammy

Jessie

Jamie

Xander

Blayke

Jade

Levi

Addy

Harper

Ky

Jin

Dakota
Preston

Parker

Peyton

Braxton

Tyler

Ryan

Ethan

Brighton

Dixon

Liam

Wyatt

Quinton

I don't know how "cute" they are but there are some names for ya.
I don't know how to pronounce that :-/

I would say the cutest boy names are Charlie, Arthur, Tyler, Brody, and Henry.

Brody Hunt!
Ashton, Aiden, Christian, Christopher, Tyler, Landon
Donovan

Owen

Emanuel

Emery

Abraham
alexander james hunt

david angel hunt

jonathan ramone hunt
joey hunt

danny hunt

alex hunt

noah hunt

Freddie hunt

sam hunt
I think Aidan is adorable
Derek is cute. Derek Hunt...
Chad is an awesome name but they have to be cool
Name him Kenny!! I love that name but Tyler goes goo with Hunt
Max

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment