Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby boy names with the last name Carter?

I can't find any boys names that I really like and that my husband and I can agree on. So far the only ones we kind of agree on are Bentley and Jackson. I like the unusual but not crazy names. Any help?Baby boy names with the last name Carter?
I think Bentley is very cute. How about Bentley Jackson Carter or Jackson Bentley Carter.





Here are some other ideas:

Bentley Gavin

Jesse Zane Carter

Malcolm Elijah Carter

Layne Christopher Carter

Colton Mason Carter

Bronson Ian Carter

Blaze Anthony Carter

Nicholas Edwin Carter

Steven Deacon Carter

Hayden Javen Carter



Good luck!
I like JasonBaby boy names with the last name Carter?
Wayne.!Baby boy names with the last name Carter?
Kenji?



Answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i looove jackson carter. if we have another boy his name will be paxton carter. but carter as the middle name
John Carter

Joseph Carter

Caleb Carter

Jayden Carter

Addison Carter

Michael Carter
Alex
Mika?
wayne carter?

james

erik(eric)

justin (justen)
Jimmy
Julian Carter maybe?

Steven Carter?
Biff Carter
Josiah

Khristian

Andre'
I really like Bentley it's original just like a child should be.
bentley is a make of car isn't it?



charlie. jasper. lucas- i think they'll go with carter
chase carter

nathan carter

eric carter
Craig
I love J's with the last name Carter...



James Carter



Jason Carter



Joseph Carter



Or...



Michael Carter



Kipton Carter



Caleb Michael Carter



Samuel Richard Carter
Hmmm.

Jackson Lee Carter

Bentley Ryan Carter

Ryan Bentley Carter

Bentley Jackson Carter

Aaron Jackson Carter



Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.Ill think of more later.

Answer mine!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Chase

Landon

Brady

Vince

Jared

Conner
I really would not go with Bentley or Jackson. Only because Carter is a last name that could be a first...and the first names you picked could be last names. So you would run into "Is his name Jackson Carter or Carter Jackson". My uncle had this problem and said it was not a lot of fun to have people mix up his name a lot. I would choose a more 'typical' first name, just to make it clear which name is the first. Like Ethan Carter, Jacob Carter, Daniel Carter, or something classic. It is really up to you, of course. But just know that if you stick with one of the more 'trendy names' you might have problems with people identifying his first name as his last.
B.J. Carter

Takeshi Carter

Tyrone Carter

Jerome Carter

Dwight Carter

Marquell Carter

Laquisha Carter

Homer Takashi Carter

Hiroshi Carter

Julius Carter

Zach Galifianakis Carter

Kobe Carter

Lebron Carter

Mason Maricus Carter '''''

Xavier Robert Carter
Jackson Bentley Carter ~sounds very cool %26amp; unique with Bentley as the middle! Good picks ~%26amp; since you both agree on both names, use them both like that, it sounds great! =)

I love Jackson: Jack

Congrats %26amp; best to you all! =)

I hope it's a happy %26amp; healthy birth to you both! =)
Darren? I don't hear that too often, and I like how it sounds with Carter...
how bout kaiden carter

or xavier carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment