Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm trying to think of baby boy names what do you think of the name river?

Finding it hard for baby boy names I don't like common names. What do people think of the name river and please be really honest with me. Thank youI'm trying to think of baby boy names what do you think of the name river?
Not a big fan of the random noun as name trend...Try older names or names from another culture
I like it - it's unique, however might be better for a middle name.

Here are some of my favorite boy names that are pretty unique:



Kai River

Saber River

Sylar River

Talon River



If you google them, all of those names have good meanings too.

If you aren't using the middle name River I also like Rayden %26amp; Remy.I'm trying to think of baby boy names what do you think of the name river?
Bad connotation with "River" River Phoenix. His space cadet parents didn't do him any favors. When you use an object or a verb as a name it makes the parents and the kid look stupid.

River was bad luck! It didn't work out for him! No CASEYS OR CAYLEES. Those names are dirty (Casey)and unlucky(Caylee) People need good luck so badly to get thru this ordeal we call life. Don't hamper them with bad luck names. A nice distinguished family name they won't get teased about.I'm trying to think of baby boy names what do you think of the name river?
River is an adorable little boy name.



I know a little boy named river. I felt it was a little odd at first but it grew on me and I love it now. They used it because it was a biblical name they said and it had a lot of meaning behind it.



If you love it, then go for it =)
I think it would be great for a girl name. But, if you really like it enough, spelling it Ryver looks a bit more masculine.



My suggestions are:



Levi

Alec

Hunter

Cowen (Co-en)

Kyl (Ky for short, and there's no E at the end)



Good luck!
Hey!



River is cute. 7/10



River Lee

River Jonathon

River Gabriel

River Joshua

River Mason



Cason River

Kaleb River

Xavier River

Bo River (Beau River)

Tyler River (Tye)





Good Luck! and God Bless! -??υgαя?
It's been done, and by people in show biz- not something I'd want to be doing second.



Look back in the family tree- perhaps there is a name back there that hasn't been used in a while, but that would be different.
Reminds me of the actor River Phoenix. He was a young actor who starred in the movie Stand By Me.. He died of a drug overdose. But i hope this assures you, it IS a boy name :)
I think it is better for a body of water. But not terrible. I think although it isn't super common it is super trendy.
My husband likes this name. I just don't see myself calling my son over to me by calling, "river, river come here." "River, dinner!" lol. Also think about when he gets older.
Beau River or



River Beau
I think it's adorable

you can also try



Kingsley

Ransom

Maverick

Bentley

Talon

Liam

Tucker
Please think of your childs future when thinking of a name. Will your child be able to get a real good job with the name River? I think not. Also I think it's more feminine.
My recommendations: Eleutherius, Severin, Ambrosius, Horatius, Clovis, Haakon, Dionisius.
not for a boy :/ but try italian, or spanish names.. theyre beautiful, exotic and unique :)
Hey river

I really like it, it's different and I like different too.
i dont like it myself, if your going for unusual/nature- what about Peregrine?
Never name any child River.
I hate it!!!! I mean it's just plain weird!!! what will happen when your kiddie is in high school and gets harrassed because of his name. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!
Yes River would be a good name for a boy.
bullwinkle
I think it would suit a girl a lot more, sorry:( it's lovely though
It sounds kind of feminine to me
Not a fan...Ryder?
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment