Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Can Not Think Of Baby Boy Names, So Difficult?

I am 33 weeks pregnant, and having such a hard time thinking of baby names for my son. Boy names are so hard for me to think of. I'm just so picky. I want the name to be perfect. The only names I am tossing right now are, Tristan, Cade, and Brayden. What do you think of these names. my husband doesn't like tristan, but I do. I'm sort of seriously considering Brayden. just want to some opinions, and any other suggestions you may have.Just Can Not Think Of Baby Boy Names, So Difficult?
Here are some 'nice' names with their meanings if you want, if not then ok:





Alex (English): Abbreviation of Alexander. Defender of man



Andrew (English, Scottish): Manly; brave



Andy (French): Manly; brave. Variant of the English form of Andrew



Brian (Celtic): In use in England since the Middle Ages. Possibly connected with the Irish word for Hill, thus He ascends. Also some texts define it as Strong. 10th century Brian Boru was a high king and great national hero of Ireland



Bryan, Bryant (Celtic): Strong



Charles (French): Manly



Daniel (Hebrew): God is my Judge



Donovan (Celtic): Strong fighter



Ethan (Hebrew, English): Strong, firm, impetuous



Jesse (Hebrew): Wealthy



Justin (English): Just; upright; righteous



Justin (Irish): Judicous



Kevin (Irish): Handsome child. Kevin is the most popular of many spellings



Kevin (Celtic): Gentle



Nathan (Hebrew): Gift from God



Nathanial, Nathaniel (Hebrew): God has given



Nicolas (Greek): Victory of the people. Form of Nicholas. Prounciation (NIK oe lass); (NEE koe lah)



Oliver (English, French): The olive tree



Richard (German, French): Powerful; strong ruler. A Teutonic name from the European Middle Ages



Richard (English): Strong ruler



Robert (English, French, German, Scottish): Famed; bright; shining. An all-time favorite boys name since the Middle Ages



Xavier (Arabic, Sp芒nish): Bright; splendid. See also Javier. And it spanish meaning is: owns a new house



http://www.babynamesvariety.com/2010/06/鈥?/a>





Anyway I hope I helped at least a little or something, take care :)_
I love all those names! Brayden is on my top list. I like the middle name Beau; Brayden Beau. It just flows so well.

Tristan is a beautiful name as well. Tristan Michael is cute.

Cade; I prefer it with a K, because it looks more masculine, but still beautiful, and very unique. I like Kade/Cade Aaron or Cade Skyler.



Other names you might like:

Greyson.

Micah.

Ryland/Ryland.

Logan.

Landon.

Trace.

Holden.

Griffin.

Maddox/Max.

Bentley.

Finley.

Covey.

Jonah.

Easton.

Cole.Just Can Not Think Of Baby Boy Names, So Difficult?
Out of your named, Brayden is the nicest name. It's strong, not too feminine. Tristan is cute, but don't you think it's a little too feminine? Think--would my son like growing up with this name?



Some suggestions:

Aiden

Ethan

Brandon

Noah

Colin

Dylan

Braison

Daniel

Ryder

Carson

Jayden

Adrian

Brody

Hunter

Riley



GOOD LUCK!Just Can Not Think Of Baby Boy Names, So Difficult?
Brayden is such a fad, Cayden, Aiden, Jayden, seriously.



Tristan is at least a solid name, I dont care for it but its your choice.

Cade is okay but a little trendy, better than Brayden though.



Here is what nymbler recommended from the names you like:

Noah

Ethan

Logan

Owen

Dawson

Morgan

Justice

Mason

Blake

Reese
I'm very bored with Brayden. Never mind that it's one of the single most common variants of the "sounds like Aidan" trend - but "bray" is all donkey-noise to me.



I don't care for Cade either. Tristan's fine.



Perhaps:



Brendan

Brent

Sebastian

Carl

Thomas

Trevor
I love all the names you are considering. I also like the names Jace (pronounced like ace with a j at the beginning), Jay, Jaden, Lucas, Michael, Shane, Chase, Cole, Kyle, Grant, Ryan, Trace, Justice, Roman, Ryder, Hunter, and Sterling
I like Tristan, Cade, and Brayden. My favorite is Brayden.



Suggestions:

Jacob

Ethan

Michael

Alexander

William

Joshua
I like Tristan but I'm not a fan of Cade or Brayden. I actually really dislike Brayden,



Ronan

James

Henry

Theodore

Teddy

Jack

Finnegan

Finn

Heath

Charlie

Bobby

William
Asher

Ashton

Cameron

Christophe

Cooper

Damien

Dante

Davian

Dawson

Ezekiel (pronounced ee-ZEEK-yul)

Grayson

Jayden

Kaiden

Kyler

Mason Rayden

Sean

Zane

Zayden
i love Tristan!

i also like Cade but prefer it Kade :)

Brayden is pretty cute!



suggestions:

Cole

Mason

Kyler

Holden

Oliver
Like Brayden

Braise,

Cayden

Cody

Connor

Cole

Tyler

Dakota

Just a few ideas.. I wish you the best of luck .. I tried until 2 weeks before he was born until I could decide. It is hard! :)
I don't like Cade. Tristen and Brayden are OK though.

I quite like Holden as a name, and Rockwell (Rocky).
Brayden :)
I like Tristan and Cade. Not so big on Brayden

Caleb and Noah are nice names :)
I've always liked Otis or owen. My husband didn't, so we have jonah
Bryant

Jagger

Sladen

Rayce

Houston
I Think You Should Do something Like Cayden Or Cadince.
looooove cade!

i also like:

preston

bentley

noel (prononced like knol)

shane

slater (:
i dont like those names look up names on websites
  • makeup photos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment