Thursday, February 9, 2012

Any suggestions for Lao or Laotian Baby Boy Names?

I am a white girl married to a Lao guy and I am 9 months pregnant and we are desperately searching for a name for our soon to be born baby boy! We have our hearts set on a traditional Lao name but have yet to agree on anything. If anyone can help me out with some suggestions I would be very grateful!Any suggestions for Lao or Laotian Baby Boy Names?
Phonesavanh

Songkram

Sengprachanh

Phetdum

Teyvada

Sommai

Laos

Sathanalat

Chan

Dao

Paxathipatai

Sonxai

Wongduan

Saravan

Xaisomboun

Si Ha het

Saisana/Xaisana

Dara



Some of these are a little too tricky to pronounce, i would go for the shorter ones - I like saravan and sommai. Hope this helps.Any suggestions for Lao or Laotian Baby Boy Names?
Thank you everyone who took the time to make suggestions! My baby boy was born 2 weeks early with no name on the 24th of May! His name is finally Potisane Julian.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment