Saturday, February 4, 2012

WDYT of my favorite baby Boy names ♥ ?

I'm not pregnant, but I love looking for baby names %26amp; creating a list of my favorites! :) Please give your honest opinions for each %26amp; include favorites. I know it's long, but I would really appreciate it. Thanks ♥





♥ Boy Names :: Cameron, Scott, Joseph, Devon, Oliver, Gavin, Skye, Casper, Emery, Elliott, Mason, Anthony, Leslie, Rory, Aaron, Hadley, Timothy, Ezra, Jeremy, Levi, Everett, Kai, and Paxton.|||Not a big fan of: Cameron, Casper, Scott, Hadley, or Paxton





These are alright: Joseph, Devon, Oliver, Anthony, Leslie, Aaron, Timothy, Jeremy, Levi, Everett, Kai








Love these!: Ezra, Rory, Gavin, Skye, Mason, Elliott, Emery|||-- Cameron: Cute and adorable. I absolutely love the nickname Cam.


-- Scott: Eh, not the best.


-- Joseph: Handsome but a bit boring for my taste.


-- Devon: Cute and too common either. I like it!


-- Oliver: This name is on my favorites as well. I think it is handsome, cute, and absolutely adorable!


-- Gavin: Cute and extremely adorable!


-- Skye: More of a girl name to me.


-- Casper: I don't like it much.


-- Emery: Oh I like it! It's unique and very cute. What about Emerson?


-- Elliott: I like it. Mostly because I love the nickname Eli.


-- Mason: Cute and extremely handsome.


-- Anthony: Cute, classic, and handsome.


-- Leslie: I don't really like it.


-- Rory: I don't like this either.


-- Aaron: Very cute and not too common as well.


-- Hadley: A girl name in my opinion.


-- Timothy: Boring in my opinion, nothing very cute about it either.


-- Ezra: Gorgeous! This one is on my favorites as well!


-- Jeremy: I don't really like it. I only like the nickname Remy.


-- Levi: Cute and playful!


-- Everett: Adorable, playful, and unique.


-- Kai: Eh, feels like there is something missing.


-- Paxton: Very cute and unique.





:)





Shelby|||I think many of them are very nice names. There are a few that I don't like: Emery, Paxton, Everett, Gavin, Leslie, Rory, Anthony, Devon, Scott and Hadley. They are either to trendy for my tastes or are just names I don't like. I do, however, think Gavin, Anthony and Scott would make nice names.





My favorites are Oliver, Casper, Ezra %26amp; Mason they are all on my list too. Cameron, Levi and Kai are some that I like but don't love.|||i LOVE Gavin and Emery. I like Scott too but my cat is named Scott lol so i would think of it more as a cat name.





i don't like Cameron, Anthony, Rory, Ezra, Leslie, Kai, Hadley and Paxton.





i like Joseph, Oliver, Elliott, Everett and Aaron





and no opinion on Devon, Skye, Casper, Mason, Timothy, Jeremy or Levi.|||I love all of them except maybe Paxton and Leslie, but those aren't so bad either.





My favorites are Joseph, Oliver, Gavin, Elliott, and Levi :)





I think you have good taste. They're all classy, with a little uncommon vintage flair, and they're all handsome and cute!|||I like the names Mason Oliver Kai Anthony Ezra Joseph Jeremy Scott Gavin Paxton and Elliott the most, Timothy Devon Skye Casper Hadley Levi and Everett aren't my top favorite but they are still nice names Cameron and Leslie are the only names I really don't like that much they're not horrible though.





Hope I Helped(:|||favorites: Devon, Oliver, Elliot, Mason, Anthony, Levi


least favorites: Casper, Emery, Leslie, Rory, Ezra|||I think Skye is defidently a girl name.


I LOVE the name Kai!


Leslie and Emery sound kind of girly in my opinion also. Sorry......


Hope i helped a bit. Good luck!(:|||My favorites are Oliver, Gavin, Elliott, Mason, Jeremy, Levi, and Everett.|||, Gavin, Skye,|||Those choices are good|||Cameron- Great choice. It's modern, cute, and young without being silly. So he won't grow up and hate his name.





Scott- One of my personal favorites. I think it is very classy and very masculine, and it's a good middle ground between something weird like Kayden and something overly popular like John.





Joseph- Can't go wrong with a classic





Devon- not the most masculine name ever, It's not my taste but its ok.





Oliver- Love it. So classy :)





Gavin- adorable. Another great modern-sounding choice that isn't too silly and cutesy.





Skye- too feminine. I know it CAN be a boys' name, but the sound of it just isn't masculine





Casper- Love it. I think it is different without being weird. It's on my list too :)





Emery- makes me think of emery boards.





Elliott- Very sophisticated. Not my style but still a good choice.





Mason- I can't stand this name. It is boring, lackluster, way too cutesy, and waaaay too trendy.





Anthony- Adorable. Again, its cute for a little kid, but still works on an adult.





Leslie- again, i know it's a male name, but it has a feminine association for me, which kind of turns me off to it.





Rory- very cute, and more on the unique side which is nice. I really like Irish names.





Aaron- Alltime favorite! I can't say enough good things about this name. It sounds modern but it isn't weird or made up or silly or cutesy. It's so cute for a little boy, but when he's an adult it will still suit him. It's not excessively popular but people will never be confused by it or anything. LOVE it.





Hadley- interesting. Not sure it's my taste but there's nothing wrong with it.





Timothy- cute, timeless.





Ezra- I wish I was gutsy enough to use this name for my kid but I'm just not! I'm pretty sure I like it though.





Jeremy- A bit lackluster but it's nice.





Levi- Love it. Adorable and strong and masculine at the same time.





Everett- very sophisticated, perhaps a bit too preppy for my taste but definitely a nice name.





Kai- interesting choice, it's a bit more Hippy- ish than the rest of your list but it's definitely a good, stylish name.





Paxton- again not my style but its ok. A bit on the trendy side.





My favorites are: Scott, Oliver, Gavin, Levi, and AARON!





Aaron is my absolute favorite with Levi a close second!





I'm also definitely attracted to Rory and Casper.





I really do think you have a pretty tasteful list overall. Hope I helped!|||I'm the same way you are! I am 13, so obviously not expecting, but I LOVE names! (: Anyway...





Cameron- 4/10 Just not my style. Too trendy and I know two people who recently named their sons Cameron. It isn't awful though.





Scott- 9/10 Nice! I love this name, everyone else seems to hate it though. They call it plain, outdated, boring, etc., but I disagree. I think it's really handsome and not as heard of anymore!





Joseph- 7/10 While it's not a favorite of mine, it's a nice, strong name that will age well and look great on a resume. I do prefer Jonah though.





Devon- 5/10 Too trendy for my liking.





Oliver- 10/10 Extremely handsome and wonderfully literary.





Gavin- 10/10 Awesome! A favorite of mine as well.





Skye- 2/10 Too feminine. I like Skyler for a boy, though.





Casper- 4/10 I immediately thought of "the friendly ghost".





Emery- 7/10 Nice! Thank you for using it on the correct gender.





Elliott- 10/10 Adorable (:





Mason- 9/10 Too precious!





Anthony- 10/10 Lovely, lovely, lovely. I love this name. I picture a nice, dependent guy that loves to help everyone out.





Leslie- 1/10 Sorry. I hate it. Too girly and outdated even for a girl, let alone for a boy.





Rory- 3/10 Too dated but it's not awful.





Aaron- 8/10 Hot name, lol





Hadley- 1/10 Kinda feminine?!?





Timothy- 7/10 I like the nickname Timmy





Ezra- 8/10 Go Pretty Little Liars! (:





Jeremy- 9/10 Wonderful!





Levi- 10/10





Everett- 3/10 It's okay





Kai- 6/10 Kinda nice...





Paxton- 7/10 Not my favorite but it's fine.





It wasn't that long (:


-Sam♥|||-Cameron is cute! My only problem with it is that it's more cute than sophisticated. I can't really imagine an old man named Cameron. But I do like it!


-Scott is nice, and it ages well. I'd prefer it as a middle name but again, it's nice!


-Joseph is nice and classic and perfect for all ages! It's not a favorite of mine but I know a few Josephs and it always sounds really nice.


-Devon? Nah.


-Oliver is one of my favorites names and I plan to name my first son Oliver %26lt;3


-Skye makes me think of a girl. Schuyler, yes. But Skye? No.


-Casper is actually really cute! My friend just had a son named Casper. Again, the only problem I have is the whole age thing.


-Emery is...iffy. I love the name, I just know of a few girls with the name.


-Elliott is alright!


-Mason is also a favorite of mine. It's such a nice name.


-Anthony isn't one of my favorites.


-My female swim coach is named Leslie, so I can't think of it as a boy's name, even though I know it's used.


-Rory also seems very feminine...


-Aaron isn't something I personally would name my child, but it is a nice name!


-Hadley? For a boy?


-Timothy is again nice and classic and a great name!


-Ezra? No thank you.


-Jeremy is okay.


-Levi would be a cute name if I hadn't grown up in the south where people named their children Levi as an ode to their blue jeans and all the Levis grew up to hunt and fish and go "muddin'"...


-Everett is such a great name! My hairdresser's name is Everett :)


-Kai is okay!


-Paxton isn't a favorite either.





From your list, my favorites are definitely Oliver, Mason, and Everett! Great names, though! All of them, even the ones I didn't really like very much, are strong and have good meanings behind them!

No comments:

Post a Comment