Thursday, January 19, 2012

What do you think of this baby name...and what are your personal favorite BOY names?

I'm having a baby boy and planning on naming him BENTLEY DRAKE. what do you think of it? what are your favorite boy names?What do you think of this baby name...and what are your personal favorite BOY names?
I like Bentley Drake! :) Some of my favorite are Preston, Mason, and Logan.
I really dislike Bentley, sorry... car names are extremely tacky, and Bentley comes across as trendy and won't age well. I mean, can you imagine a 50 year old professional named Bentley? Also, there's a strong teasing possibility - Bent Lee?!



I do like Drake though. It's a family name for me, so I may use it as a middle name myself. How about Benjamin Drake, Bennett Drake or Beckett Drake?



My favourite boy names are:



Alastair Charles

Lucas Andrew

William Evan

Grayson Everett

Roman Alexander



:)What do you think of this baby name...and what are your personal favorite BOY names?
I like Bentley a lot, though it feels a bit more like a surname than a give name for me. Bentley Drake has a very modern feel to it, though I think it will age well.



I really like surnames as names like Bentley and Drake. I am a huge fan of the name Bennett, though I'd probably use it as a middle name either as Abram Bennett or Elias Bennett. Bennett Drake isn't a bad name! I have also considered the name Conor Drake. (After two musicians, Conor Oberst and Nick Drake.)



My other Top Names are Julian, Reid, Lawson, Rhys, Sullivan/Sulley, Elliott, Jude, Dean, Aaron, Vincent, Henry, Ira, Asa.What do you think of this baby name...and what are your personal favorite BOY names?
Drake is really cool, but I strongly dislike Bentley... It's so pretentious and baby-ish and low class. Drake Bentley would be better, because at least he has a good first name and bad middle, but if you prefer Drake as a middle, what about Benjamin Drake, Bradley Drake or Benedict Drake?



I like:



Isaac

William

Leo

Vincent

Philip

Theodore

Zachary

Conrad

Jude

Roland
I kind of like Drake but I'm not a fan of Bentley. my favourite names are more traditional, I think-



Luke Alexander (my son's name)

Atticus John

Henry Maxwell

Louis Christopher (loo-ee)

Daniel Leo

Oliver Joe

Charles Simon

Samuel Arthur



Luke, Atty, Hen, Louis, Dan, Ollie, Charlie and Sam

xx
you know when naming a child one thing parents need to take into consideration is cuteness %26amp; differences certain names are are great when their young but when they start going to school %26amp; they start getting picked on because their name is different or they get beat up a few times well it will be to late so now is the time you need to sit down %26amp; think of something appealing good luck that is for the child
I think it's a beautiful name. I personally like Alexander, Ryan, Riley, Tyler, Aiden, Adrian, Matthew, Andrew, Dylan, Morgan, Justin, %26amp; Austin. There's more that I like, but I can't think of them right now lol
I hate Bentley. Sorry. Drake is OK but it does remind me of ducks (ducks are always a good thing, except maybe when we're talking about someone's name)



My favourite names:

Felix Alexander

Elias James

Oscar Sebastian
I like it, my fave boy names are Sean, Damen, Justin, Jake, Ryan, Mason, Jeremy, Noah, and Kevin.
I really dislike Bentley but Drake is on my short list as Drake Anthony



My fav boys names

Simon Emmanuel

Jack Indigo

Henry Alexander

Nicholas Raphael

Edward Alcott (Teddy)
My favorite names are kenan, James, Simon, Ian, or jordan
Thats a cute name. My favorite boy names are Derrick, Carson, Eric, Ethan, Matt, and Phil.
Bentley is awful!
It's not a name I'd pick, but it flows nicely. My favorites are more traditional, James, Dane, and Jeffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment