Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are great baby names for a boy that would be easy to say in english and spanish?

I'm having a hard time looking for a baby boy name that works in english and in spanish. Plz help me find a name!!!!!What are great baby names for a boy that would be easy to say in english and spanish?
Antonio, Victor, Oscar, Salvador, Marco, Angel



FWIW: you would think Miguel would be an easy name.....that's my sons name and unless the person saying it is familiar with the name, they mess it up (sometimes he gets' Mee-gwell, My-gal, etc.)
victor, josh, frankie, michael, andre, im just naming all my mexican friends.What are great baby names for a boy that would be easy to say in english and spanish?
Marco, juan, miguelWhat are great baby names for a boy that would be easy to say in english and spanish?
Victor

Alex

Darvin

Diego

Manuel

Enc铆as

Fernando

Jonathan

Daniel
migel or juan
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment