Thursday, January 26, 2012

Easy to pronounce, modern, Islamic baby boy names?

Hi all - Can you help me please? I've searched the net for Islamic baby boys names, and I get is lists and lists of hard to pronounce very traditional baby names! I'm looking for Islamic baby boy names, that can be easily pronounced in English. I'd love your suggestions! Thanks for youe help in advance!Easy to pronounce, modern, Islamic baby boy names?
What about Ashur? It's traditional but easy to pronounce in English and can be shortened to Ash which is a very popular modern English name too.Easy to pronounce, modern, Islamic baby boy names?
I dont know if its already too late but Ive always like the modern/interesting sounding Muslim names like:

-Nuh (Noah)

-Jad

-Taim

-Ghaith

-Zein

-Faris



I dont know if this helps but these are some that I like.

-

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment