Friday, January 27, 2012

What do think of this baby boy name, need help with girl names aswell?

My husband and I are expecting our second child, we have a 2 yr old named Taleah. Our boy name that is at the top of our list is axel. I prefer the spelling aksel but my husband likes axel. Baby girl names so far harmony and jazelle. Last name is shockey. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them! Do you think these names go well with our daughters name?What do think of this baby boy name, need help with girl names aswell?
um

i say go ALEX not AXEL..

Axel just sounds..weird.

It would be more original though..

with all the jaydens kaidens blaidens and raydens {lol} running around.

harmony is ok.

not a big fan but it is a pretty name.

jazelle.?

no.

it reminds me to much of a gazelle...that deer type animal thing.

im not trying to be mean or anything..

but im just not a fan of those names..

-alyssa.What do think of this baby boy name, need help with girl names aswell?
Okay, well, yes. Axel is an interesting name, but have you ever considered the name Alex? And, Harmony seems like a beautiful name!
  • lip chapstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment