Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby boy names a teen mum might use?

My friend is writing a book which involves a 16 year old girl who has a baby boy.

Give me your favourite names for boys, or maybe just some names you think would appeal to a young person.Baby boy names a teen mum might use?
I am 16 and pregnant with my second baby. They are both girls.



If I was having a boy I would name him either Taylor or Tyler.

I love those names.



~Janie
Cole Michael is the name a girl I know (just turned 18) named her son when he was born.



Other ideas (some being names of teens' kids I've heard):

Logan

William or Liam

Jack

Carson

Carter

Evan

Ethan

Luke

Jakob "Jake" (I prefer Jacob though)

Caleb

Tyler



=)Baby boy names a teen mum might use?
i know a few girls who have had babies while they were teenagers. two of them named their kids after geographic locations like "Azia" or "Memphis". I'd imagine it has more to do with someone's ethnicity or socioeconomic status then it does their age though....



good luck brainstorming! I hope your friend's book turns out well!Baby boy names a teen mum might use?
Any ridiculous, trendy name. Ryker, Steele, Liam, Drake, Talon, Falcon, Jayden, Aiden, Brayden, Asher, Roman, Mason, Blade, Micah, Ryder, Archer.
Just ask her what she would name her son if she had one at 16. I'm 23 but if I had a baby now I would name him either Steven or Thomas just because those are the names of my uncle and grandfather who passed. I like the name Rylan too.
i like the name Ashton a lot.

i know this guy who's name is Dakota, and this other guy named Kiefer.

i would try picking a name that isnt very common like jon or micheal.
Trenton

Ryan

Connor

Anthony



i picture a young mom liking names kind of popular but not too popular or weird
Names with possible nicknames...



Elijah---Eli

James---Jimmy

Lucas

Robert---Bobby or Robby

Cody

Nicolas---Nico
Well Twilight seems to be the favourite thing at the moment so why not Edward, Jacob, Emmett - you know where im going!
Logan =]
GABRIEL ! its beautiful and babies are such angels :)
Alot of girls in my high school loved the name Landon
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment