Thursday, January 19, 2012

What do you thinkof the baby boy names Tejon and Dacari?

I'm having twin boys.. just wondering what do you think of the baby boy names Tejon Alexander, and Dacari Joseph

?What do you thinkof the baby boy names Tejon and Dacari?
Very pretty :-)
I don't like them, but hey, if that's your style...go for it.What do you thinkof the baby boy names Tejon and Dacari?
My brother's name is Dacri!!! (Pronounced "Dak ree") It's cute!! I don't really like Tejon though!!What do you thinkof the baby boy names Tejon and Dacari?
Tejon..is ok Dacari is cute



what about Jacob.. or Matthew instead of Tejon..
I like Alexander and Joseph better



I do not like Tejon and Dacari, but they are not my children, so who cares. They are good twins names, because they are to close. If you love them, then they are prefect
I couldn't find the meanings of these names...are they made up? A combo of family names or something? If they have special meanings they might be ok. Dacari kind of sounds like daiquir铆 (like the drink)
yupgo for it

they are diffrent
Yeah I'm not really feeling the Tejon or the Dacari.
Honestly..Don't like them at all.
I really like Dacari (Dak-ree) Joseph. I think it is very cute. How do you pronounce Tejon (Te-john) I like that but I also like the name Tegan (tee - gan) That might be cute too.
It is just that i don't like them. They are weird.
Different



they are kinda cute

not heard them before , but they are nice xx
i like it if its pronounced Tay-jon and Duh-car-ee
Ew. Try something normal. The middle names are okay but the first names are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment