Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are your thoughts on these boy baby names?

We are looking for a name for our baby boy that is sturdy but still unique and not overused. Please let me know what you think of these names. (They are listed in no particular order) Thank you!





Milo


Charlie


Costa


Dawson


Ethan


Isaac


Julian


Noah


Ocean


Quincy


Rain


Salem


Sebastian


Seth


Elijah


Lucian


River


Zaid


|||I don't like Milo


Charlie is really cute


Don't like Costa


Dawson is nice


Ethan is really common


Love Isaac, Its common but really nice


Julian is really nice


Love Noah, its really lovely


Don't like Ocean


Don't like Quincy


Really don't like Rain


Salem sounds like a witches name


Love Sebastion, its really sweet


Seth is adorable


Elijah is quite nice


Lucian is ok


River is kinda nice


Zaid I dont like as much.





My favourites would have to be:


Charlie


Dawson


Julian


Noah


Sebastian and


Seth|||They are all crap except for: Milo, Ethan, Isaac, Julian.





Salem? Please.|||I love Ethan, Isaac, Noah, Sebastian, Seth and Elijah.





Sebastian Noah is gorgeous. If your looking for a combo.|||Milo - Don't like it, makes me think of that movie, Milo %26amp; Otis


Charlie - Charlie is okay, makes me think of Charlie Brown off the bat, though.


Costa - Weird, don't like it at all.


Dawson - First thought is Dawson's Creek, don't like it.


Ethan - Cute, like it a lot.


Isaac - Okay, I don't love it, but, don't hate it.


Julian - Ummm...it's okay.


Noah - Very cute, I like it.


Ocean - NO!!! I don't like this one at all.


Quincy - Terrible.


Rain - More of a girl name and don't like it either way.


Salem - Weird, don't like it. Makes me think of Salem withcraft.


Sebastian - hate it.


Seth - cute, I like it a lot.


Elijah - OK, but, I don't like the nickname Eli.


Lucian - Weird, don't like it at all.


River - Hate it.


Zaid - Terrible.|||um i only like Ethan and Noah.. still not my choices though.. i like the name cole and braxton 鈽衡櫏


-s.g.|||Milo-I think of the 90's band Simon and Milo


Charlie- I think of the show lost, but I love the name!


Costa-.....I don't think I have ever heard that one before


Dawson-...urgh, don't like


Ethan-Its cute


Isaac-I babysat a boy named that. He was sch a cute 4 year old.


Julian-I love this name!!!


Noah-Another name I love!


Ocean-For a boy? No, for a girl, yes.


Quincy-...No


Rain-For a boy?, no!


Salem-No


Sebastian- I think of the little mermaid Disney moive


Seth- My sister used to date a seth. But I think of the evil Egytain "god" Seth...also known as Set.


Elijah-Its okay.


Lucian-Don't like


River-Not for a boy.


Zaid-..Thats cute. Very different.|||Isaac or Charles (Charlie).|||My favourites are Ethan and Seth. Not sure why just always liked them. They are not overdone although Ethan is becoming more popular. Never heard of Zaid but it also sounds cool. The rest are ok, but Rain sounds too girly and please don't name your boy Ocean. I know the ocean itself is strong but the name is not. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but I don't want him to be teased. At the very least, I say revisit the name when you have a girl. I like it better for a girl, same goes for Rain. Congrats though on your baby boy! Best wishes!|||Milo - That's pretty cool


Charlie - Don't give your kid a nickname as a first name. It's an awesome name if it's a nickname for Charles


Costa - Rica


Dawson - 's Creek


Ethan - Overused


Isaac - That is a really good name, I think.


Julian - That's good too.


Noah - Overused. It's nice but it's nasty and common.


Ocean - The Pacific


Quincy - Jones


Rain - Rain go away


Salem - Witch Trials


Sebastian - That's alright.


Seth - That's alright too.. maybe a little common atm


Elijah - That's cool


Lucian - Alright


River - No


Zaid - That isn't even a name. It's made up and ridiculous.|||*Milo- I like that name, it's cute


Charlie- makes me think of Charlie Brown or my dad who I'm not a big fan of


Costa- makes me think of Costa Rica


Dawson- makes me think of Dawson's Creek


*Ethan- cute name


Isaac- It's alright, not my top choice


Julian- no


Noah- It's alright


Ocean- no


Quincy- sort of like it


*Rain- makes me think of this Korean singer, he's cute :D


Salem- sort of, it's unique


Sebastian- makes me think of the crab in The Little Mermaid


*Seth- like it


*Elijah


Lucian- sort of like it


*River- makes me think of River Phoenix, like it


*Zaid- unique|||Star is I like it (*), X if I don't (x)





Milo (*) very unique, yet very simple.


Charlie (x) a bit overused for my taste, i actually think the name is quite amazing on a girl.


Costa (x) can u say Costa Rica? How about Cove?


Dawson (*) I love this name it's so cute and yet can be taken seriously when he grows up!


Ethan (*) Always a favorite.


Isaac (*) Very adorable.


Julian (x) I know this sounds bias but every Julian i've ever met has turned out to be a bit of a loser.


Noah (*) Even though it is becoming overused I still like it somewhat.


Ocean (x), not all that into nature names


Quincy (x) I prefer Quinton better.


Rain (x), i prefer this for a girl's name because it appears to be more feminine than masculine.


Salem (x) reminds me of a cat's name


Sebastian (*) Very manly.


Seth (*) One of my favorites


Elijah (*) The name grows on me more and more every time I hear it.


Lucian (x) Not my taste


River (*) Very unique, although I warn you of him being teased when he is older.


Zaid (x) Not my taste. I like Zada for a girl though.








My top favorites are:


Seth


Ethan


Elijah


Issac


Dawson


Sebastian|||I like Zaid and Ocean|||i like charlie, dawson,issac,salem,sebastian,and zaid...|||Milo - Don't like it, makes me think of that movie, Milo %26amp; Otis


Charlie - Charlie is okay, makes me think of Charlie Brown off the bat, though.


Costa - Weird, don't like it at all.


Dawson - First thought is Dawson's Creek, don't like it.


Ethan - Cute, like it a lot.


Isaac - Okay, I don't love it, but, don't hate it.


Julian - Ummm...it's okay.


Noah - Very cute, I like it.


Ocean - NO!!! I don't like this one at all.


Quincy - Terrible.


Rain - More of a girl name and don't like it either way.


Salem - Weird, don't like it. Makes me think of Salem withcraft.


Sebastian - hate it.


Seth - cute, I like it a lot.


Elijah - OK, but, I don't like the nickname Eli.


Lucian - Weird, don't like it at all.


River - Hate it.


Zaid - Terrible.


|||I like Ethan Isaac or Elijah Zaid...totally cute! GRATZ and GL :)|||milo-not a fan


charlie-its okay kind of overused


costa-don't like


dawson-all i can think of is dawson's creek sooo no


ethan---its cute but heard alot


isaac-cute but common


julian--sounds like a girl name


noah--overused


ocean---dont use


quincy--not liking it


rain----dont do it


salem---no to witchy


sebastian---noooo


seth---its cute


elijah---no


lucian---no


river---no


zaid---nah











wat about: bryce, hayden, cory, rory, max, mason, cameron, |||woah you have umm an interesting taste of names





the only ones that are ok are Ethan, Isaac, Noah and Seth.





River?ocean? its a baby not a body of water. and if i were a boy i would have been Julian, thank goodness im a girl!|||Isaac and Elijah are my faves.





Elijah is less common but sounds strong and Isaac is more widely used but can be shortened to Zac which sounds sturdy.|||Dawson is really cute





I LOVE the name Noah


but better as a middle name


Zaid is cute





here are my suggestions


Kaden Josiah


Kyle Nolan


Kyle Noah


Kyle Ashton


Carson Nolan


Carson Lucas


Josiah Nathan


Josiah Lucas


Cameron Lucas


Cameron Nolan


Cameron Noah


Cameron Logan


Caleb Mikii


Caleb Owen


Gavin Noah


Jayden Mikii


Jayden Wesley


Jayden Edward


Nolan Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment