Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are some very different, unusual, uncommon, rare, unique baby boy names?

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my second child, a boy. I don't like popular or common names, just not my thing. I'm having a hard time thinking of a name for this baby, so is my boyfriend. We want something different, that isn't common. It could be unusual, unique, rare, uncommon, etc... Just nothing in a crazy language or anything. Any ideas? THANKS much! And happy new year!What are some very different, unusual, uncommon, rare, unique baby boy names?
Easton

Ezekiel

Atticus

Kingston

Auden

Emmerson

Frost

Poe

Cassian

Dash

Clancy

Finian

Mateo

Rory

Ace

Cash

Allegro

Alto

Jazz

Amedeo

Afternoon

Bay

Birch

Maize

Moon

Truth

Banjo

California

Congo

Duke

Free

Maverick

Power

Rocket

Talon

Early

Fable

Jet

North

November
anden/arden,braxton,cayden/cadence,dane,鈥?know there are many more! But, I'm drawing a blank! I like the names Aspen Northe,Everly Sage,Dylan Michael,Gage Michael(I really like Michael as a M.N.!), Isaac Phillip, Brody Jack, and Jack Lunden myself for boys.Blessings!What are some very different, unusual, uncommon, rare, unique baby boy names?
Congrats %26amp; Happy 2010!%26gt;=)



Slade

Blaine

Sloan

Quade

Dawson

Holden

Keaton

Brennen

Asa

Boyd

Graham

Colby

Hawke

Topher

Nash

Chandler

Chauncy

Boris

Edgar

Rory

Augustus

Atticus

Noble

Sterling

Lazlo



%26gt;=)What are some very different, unusual, uncommon, rare, unique baby boy names?
Zane, Seth, Aidan, Landon, Carter, Curtis, Ty, Tyson...



I'm not so good with boys names lol, but Landon is like one of my favorite names...
Conrad

Dawson

Donovan

Dante

Garrison

Graydon

Granite

Garrett

Harrison

Ivan

Landon

Mason

Quinton

Roland

Roderick

Thadian

Vincent

Vance

Wayne

Zane

Zavier
Glenton?

Carter?

Jassefer?

Hetro?

Tate?

Andell?

Corron?

Landon?

Hope you like these.
1. Donte ?

2. Louis ?

3. Alfie ?



:) x
Congratulations!



Mason

Parker

Cooper

Nathaniel

Warner

Ivan

Alistair

Zane

Xavier

Maxim

Julian

Grayson

Holden

Kaison
Please don't think this name is all Twilight, though I do love the series, I just like this name.

Jasper Carlisle
i like the name jasper....i also like the name roman....its interesting and smart sounding.
Garrett

Quinn

Beau

Jesse

Gavin

Embry

Reuben

Emmett

Elias

Brenden

Colby

Koby

Tobias

Chace

Tate
what about Jiovonni Benedeto or Zesar Yasmani (yoz-mun-eey)
i like the name zane matthew for a boy but idk if its unique or anything but thats my opinion.
You could try "Perseus", after the great greek hero! could be nicknamed Percy or whatnot
Finn
Justice





I love it
Glyn

Toby

Maxi

Jed

Corey

Arthur

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment