Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby boy names that start with a vowel?

I need a cute baby boy name that starts with a vowel to go with Eva and Autumn. Any ideas?Baby boy names that start with a vowel?
Seeing you already have the vowels E and A it should start with either O, I or U. That would be really cute.



Here are some suggestions for O:



Oliver

Oscar

Ozzie

Ollie

Orlando

Oakley

Orrick

Omari

Oz

Oxford

Otis

Ostin



Some suggestions for I:



Ian

Indigo

Isaiah

Isaac

Ivan

Ira

Israel

Ives

Irwin

Innis



And some names starting with U:



Umar

Usher

Urban

Uther

Uly

Upton

Uziah

Ulmer

Ulric

Udi



I must say I don't find ALL of these names great infact some to me are not very good at all but I put a little of everything in their incase you have different taste to me.



My favourites are:

Oliver and Oakley for O.

Isaac and Indigo for I.

Usher and Urban for U.



But if you don't mind the first initial being and A or and E I will give you some suggestions.



Suggestions for the letter A:



Aaron

Adam

Arthur

Andrew

Allen

Alvis

Anthony

Antony

Ash

Asher

Ashley

Adro

Adrian

Alvin

Alistair

Alexander

Alex

Alec

Alijah

Anson

Andre

Ashton

Arnold

Axel

Atticus



And heres some for the letter E:



Ethan

Eddie

Edward

Eden

Elton

Eli

Elijah

Elliot

Elvis

Euan

Emmanuel

Emmett

Eric

Ezra



Same goes for these names. I don't LOVE all of them but you might.



Hopefully I helped you find that dream name.



Good Luck!



Roxy Angel

xx
Asa

Report Abuse

Baby boy names that start with a vowel?
Easton....i just heard it from a lady at work and i love it, but im preggo with my second lil girl.Baby boy names that start with a vowel?
A -Aaron, Albert,

E - Edward, Elliot,

I - Ian, Issac, Isaiah

O - Oliver, Oscar, Owen

U - Uriel (not many nice U names out there)
Austin: Love it!!!!
Everett

Ashton

Emeron
Aaron

Alexander



Evan

Eric



Ian

Isaac

Isaiah

Ivan



Oscar

Otto





* I like Eva, Autumn and Isaiah
Andrew
Eric

Austin
Allen, Alex, Evan,
Aaron

Adrian

Adriel

Aidan

Alex/Alexander

Aston

Antoine

Adam

Ace

Angelo

Andre

Andrew







Elliot

Ethan

Edward

Eric

Evan

Emmet

Elijah

Ethaniel

Ezekiel





Isaiah

Isaac

Ivan

Ian

Israel





Owen

Orlando
Ace
Eoin, Owen. Pronounced the same.
Ethan and Aaron are both cool! gl! :)
Andrew, Eric, Ian.
antonio,issac,
I like Ethan, Ian, Austin is really cute. I think any of those go well with Eva and Autumn
Adam, Anthony, Antonio, Andrew, Andy, Aaron, Alex, Aiden, Adrian,



Emerson, Edward, Edgar, Edwin, Evan,



Ian, Ivan, Isaac, Isaaiah,



Oliver, Owen,



thats all i can come up with. but congrats!! and good luck!!
Aren
Since you have used "A" and "E" how about some of the other vowels?



Ian

Ira

Irving

Isaac

Isaiah





Odell

Ogden

Oliver

Orion

Osborn

Owen
Aaron Abe Abraham Ace Adam Addison Aiden Alex Alexander Amias Amos Andrew Anthony Austin Anders Arie Arley Asher

Edan Eli Elijah Elliott Ellis Emerson Emery Ethan Ezra Elias

Isaac Isaiah

Oliver Owen Oscar

Uriah



Name sets

Eva Autumn Amias

Eva Autumn Aiden

Eva Autumn Amos

Eva Autumn Eli

Eva Autumn Emerson

Eva Autumn Ezra

Eva Autumn Ethan

Eva Autumn Isaac

Eva Autumn Isaiah

Eva Autumn Oliver

Eva Autumn Owen

Eva Autumn Uriah



Good Luck
These are the ones I came up with. Good luck %26amp; best wishes to you!

Ethan

Eric

Evan

Allen

Adam

Aidan

Eli

Elijah

Everett

Andrew

Aaron

Austin

Alex/Alec/Alexander

Ian

Ezra

Isaiah

Isaac
Asher.
Andrew
Oleg
They don't stay babies forever. So name your son a name he can live with the rest of his life.



Allen, Albert, Alexander, Ethan, Ivan, Ira, Oliver, Oscar, Umberto
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment